Item number VF0Z8
Revolution Beauty London Revolution Skincare Collagen Booster MoisturiserPlump, hydrate and replenish your skin with our Revolution Collagen Boosting Moisturiser, the must-have moisturiser to help transform your skin.
WHY CAN COLLAGEN IN SKINCARE BE CONFUSING?
Collagen may be a cult-favourite for keeping our skin looking youthful, however our skin can struggle to reap all the amazing benefits when it is applied to the skin topically, as the molecules are too large for our skin to absorb!
Our Collagen Boosting Moisturiser contains a triple action formula to remedy this problem.
It's powered by:
-Tremella Mushroom to instantly plump and hydrate the skin
- Olive Stem Cells to help stimulate natural collagen production for a long-term firming and smoothing effect
- Vegan Collagen which is carefully designed to mimic collagen to deeply moisturise and keep skin looking youthful.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Helps soften the appearance of fine lines and firm the skin
- 85% agreed that their skin felt more soft and even after 2 weeks*
- 87% agreed their skin felt firmer after 4 weeks*
- 88% agreed that their skin appeared more radiant after 4 weeks*
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Suitable for all skin types
HOW TO USE
Gently massage into skin after applying serums.
Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.
Cruelty-free and vegan.
*User trials conducted on over 100 respondents.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.very.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.