Item number VB11B
Revolution Beauty London Revolution Skincare Ceramides Moisture Cream5x Protection & Care for your Skin, Dermatologist Approved.
Suitable for all skin types and powered by 5 ceramides, the Revolution Skincare Ceramides Moisture Cream contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate and nourish, cocooning and comforting the skin.
5 Reasons Your Skin Will Love It:
- Contains super-hydrator hyaluronic acid for 24-hour moisturisation
- Moisture cream is a richer formula so great if your skin is sensitive or your skin barrier is damaged
- Suitable for all skin types, but best suited to dry skin
- Ceramides pair with almost all other skincare ingredients, so this formula can easily be slotted into any routine.
- Every formula in the range is dermatologist approved.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to the face morning and night. For best results use in a routine alongside the Ceramides cleanser range.
What are Ceramides?
Ceramides are long chain fatty acids that make up around 50% of the skin's composition - they're essential for building structures in the skin, a glue that binds the skin together.
When the vulnerable skin barrier is damaged, the complexion can be dry, prone to irritation or be exposed to microbial contamination. Ceramides ensure the skin barrier is protected, moisture is locked in and the complexion is soft and supple.
The Ceramides range is:
- Peta certified cruelty-free and vegan
- Dermatologist approved
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.very.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.