Item number VB11D
Revolution Beauty London Revolution Sali Hughes Placid 5-Acid Daily Exfoliant"It's the jeans and white T-shirt of skincare - great, reliable, effective formulas that always work." - Sali Hughes
Beauty expert and journalist Sali Hughes has teamed up with Revolution Skincare to create 'a simple, low maintenance but active routine for busy beauty lovers... great skincare, made easy.'
The Placid 5-Acid Daily Exfoliant is a gentle exfoliating toner powered by a number of beneficial AHAs and a BHA to decongest skin, leaving it looking brighter and feeling smoother.
The ingredients your skin will love:
· Salicylic acid: to exfoliate and help unclog and clean pores
· Tranexamic acid: to tone the complexion and create an even skin tone
· Glycolic acid: to exfoliate and help the skin glow
· Lactic acid: a multi-benefit exfoliant
· Malic acid: a gentle exfoliator with brightening benefits
· Propanediol and Glycerin: to protect the skin barrier and retain moisture
· Hero hydrator Hyaluronic Acid
How to use:
Apply with a reusable cotton pad to a clean, dry face, 2-3 mornings a week. Don't be worried if it tingles at first! If your skin is happy, you can move to once daily use if desired.
About the Sali Hughes x Revolution Skincare range:
Sali says, 'I've worked with great formulators, and proven active and supporting ingredients, to create a 100% cruelty-free and vegan-friendly core range of two cleansers, one exfoliant, one serum and two moisturisers, all fully compatible, to be applied in four simple steps over just four minutes.'
All formulas in the Sali Hughes range contain Hyaluronic Acid and are:
· Formulated and made in the UK
· Made with recycled packaging, including PCR (this formula's packaging is 30% PCR)
- More from this range
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. For more detail please see our Policy Pages at www.very.ie/help/en/weee-directive.page.